- Rope running along length of Boom adds strength for deployment and retrieval.
- Strong, zinc-plated carbon steel attachment clips and rings allow you to link Booms together for greater length.
- Tough outer mesh resists snags and debris while remaining pliable.
- Universal Cellulose fill is highly absorbent.
- Hugs ground and machinery to confine and soak up spills.
- Can be incinerated.
- Industrial manufacturing
- Automotive manufacturing and repair
- Transport and logistics
- Household applications
Absorbent sheets or rolls are types of spill absorbents that are used when a liquid or oil spill occurs. The advantage of rolls and sheets is that it can be used to quickly and efficiently clean up spills, drips or leaks that could cause a bigger hazard, but they can also be used as a precautionary product to place under areas or equipment that could leak or drip as a method of spill containment. They are also useful for covering large areas for spill absorption and when used in conjunction with other absorbent products like pads, pillows, mats or booms, these spill control products can be a very cost-effective way of managing any kind of liquid spills. These tough and durable rolls are versatile enough to be used in any applications