Standard Weight Absorbent Chemical Spill Pad.
Standard weight spill absorbent pads are designed for cleaning up Chemical spills and will absorb most hazardous chemicals. The absorbent pads are yellow in colour so easily recognisable to be used for chemical spills and will also absorb almost anything. The spills pads adhere to industry standards for cleaning up maintenance spills, preventing harm to the environment and your business. Have all of the required products you need to deal with your spills, absorbent pads, rolls, socks, pillows and booms including a wide range of absorbent response Spill Kits and disposable bags.
Features and Benefits.
• Absorbent pads.
• Chemical spills.
• Industry recognised.
• Yellow colour – absorbs anything including aggressive chemicals.
• Absorbency 0.9 litres per sheet
• Cover-stock is scuff resistant.
• Tough and hard-wearing.
• Quick and easy to use.
• Sheet size 48 cm x 38 cm
• Available in packs of 20 or 100 sheets / absorbent pads.
Spill Control Colour Definition Explained.
• Black / Grey – Absorbs anything excluding any aggressive chemicals.
• White – Oil spills only.
• Yellow – Absorbs anything including aggressive chemicals.
|Absorbent Capacity||18 L|
|Quantity Per Package||20|
There are no reviews yet.