3M™ DBI-SALA® Lad-Saf™ Systems are reengineered to simplify and speed up the installation process. With up to 72% fewer loose components* than some of 3M previous models, these lightweight systems are streamlined for easy installation and maintenance on a variety of structures – such as fixed ladders and telecommunication towers.
They have been designed to meet the requirements of AS/NZS 1891.3 when used with Lad-Saf X3+ sleeve, helping you to stay in compliance with the current fall protection standards.
- Certified AS/NZS 5532 fall arrest anchor point
- The durable, high-strength steel construction of the new pre-swaged cable termination allows for easy installation and maintenance-free longevity
- Streamlined installation, Pre-swaged cable drops into the top bracket
- Mounting brackets can be used on a variety of fixed ladder styles that may consist of different rung spacings and shapes
- Most configurations use fewer than 13 separate components – up to 72% less than some of previous models
- Designed for use with Lad-Saf X3+ Detachable Cable Sleeve
- Lad-Saf X3+ is easy to install and detach anywhere along lifeline with dual independent locking system
- Meets the AS/NZS 1891 standards
*On specific models
There are no reviews yet.