Wheel stoppers are used to limit the travel of vehicles when manoeuvring into a parking space. Typical uses of wheel stopper are as follows;
- To control curb overhang when inconvenient or hazardous for pedestrians.
- To inhibit vehicle contact with a barrier system or a high curb.
- To inhibit vehicle encroachment into an opposing traffic space.
- Material: Rubber
- Size: 550mm x 150mm x 100mm
- Weight: 4Kg / pc
- Design: 3 stripes with glass bead
- Rubber Wheel Stopper, 3 Stripes Glass Bead, 550 x 150 x 100mm (1Pair)
- Rubber material super flexible and avoid cracks or chips when impacted by the wheel.
- Flexible to conform to any road surface, not only asphalt surface but also concrete surface.
- High visibility reflectors on the sides provide excellent visibility.