Drum Spill Containment Pallet is made of 100% polyethylene material and is integrally formed with a rotational moulding production flow to ensure quality and international standards.
Compliance – EPA 40 CFR 264.175
It has a characteristics of acid and alkali resistance, corrosion resistance, and weather resistance.
Pallets are effectively used to prevent the hazards caused by the leakage of chemical liquids, and is suitable for the sub-packaging, storage and transportation of medium-sized container containers.
It is used for secondary leak-proof storage of chemical storage containers to avoid splashing or leaking during packaging or storage Containment pallets are also suitable for anti-spill treatment of medium-sized container; suitable for anti-leakage packaging and storage and transportation of most medium-sized containers.
- In the line with EPA 40 CFR 264.175 requirements
- Linear low density polyethylene (LLDPE) construction resists UV rays, rust, corrosion and chemicals
- Nestable design permits stacking when not in use; lowers cost of bulk shipping
- 2 Way forklift access to make handling and moving as easy as possible
- All-polyethylene construction will not rust or corrode
- The strongest standard pallet you can buy for everyday drum storage
- Strong enough for long-term storage of Drums liquids, this innovative design transfers weight to load bearing channels to maximize capacity
No of Containers:
|2 X 205L Drum|
|1300 x 680 x 300mm|
|Tare Weight||20 Kg|